Arms of Bishop Macmillan
Black and White photograph of the Arms of Bishop Macmillan. The shield engraved above the wooden doors shows the Guildford Diocesan crest within the left hand side of the shield, and the crest of Bishop Macmillan in the right hand side of the shield. The years 1934 and 1949 are engraved either side of the Arms. Underneath, the following words are engraved: “John Victor Macmillan Second Bishop of Guildford”.