The roof of the south side
This is a black and white photograph depicting the south side of the cathedral roof under construction. The cross of HMS Ganges can be seen.
Verso the cathedral stamp of the Clerk of Works is signed ‘Chas. Frankiss’ and dated ‘3/11/38’.
CreatorFox Photos Ltd, 6 Tudor Street, London EC4; Guildford Cathedral, Clerk of Works. The copyright is held by Fox Photos Ltd
Date of creation3 November 1938
Extent1 black and white photograph
Storage locationFolder 24