Fitz-Simon, William - St. Ursula's Porch 1936-1939
Correspondence between William Fitz-Simon of Winkford Grange, Witley, his lawyer C W Talbot, Williams and James, Norfolk House, Embankment, London W C 2, and Captain G B Smith, New Cathedral & Churches Fund, regarding the gift of £1,000 to be given to the Cathedral for the building of the porch to be known as ‘St. Ursula’s Porch’. Further letters regarding the statue of St. Ursula and the Sir Edward Maufe’s plans for the Porch.
Further correspondence may be found in the Bishop’s records.