A Meeting of the Executive Committee of the New Cathedral and Churches Fund, June 1934
Land at Onslow Village had been purchased. Subject to Lord Onslow’s consent some of the land bordering on Alresford Road was to be given to the Guildford Corporation road widening.
Thanks was passed to Mrs Mauffe for her generous gift of £100 for trees, which would be planted at a suitable time.
Regarding the cattle rubbing against the Cross, it was decided to consult with the tenant as to means of preventing this.