Minutes of the Executive Committee of The Guildford New Cathedral April 1957
The finances were discussed and various ways of raising income.
Plans for the visit of Her Majesty and the Duke of Edinburgh were in progress.
Mrs Williams had agreed to supplying teas in the Pilgrims’ Hut everyday of the week except for Mondays, from Easter until the Autumn.
The PCC of the Crypt Chapel Conventional District had offered a small plaque near the Crypt commemorating the fact that the Crypt had been used continually for worship since 1947. The committee accepted the offer subject to approval by the architect. This would be undertaken when the Cathedral was consecrated.